Saturday, December 3, 2011

In the beginning...

Hello everyone, I wanted to write this blog as kind of a baby journal to fill my rather boring days of being sick. First I'll start out with all the stuff I know you're dying to know.

Due Date: July 27th, 2011
Boy or Girl: Unknown (but anxious to find out)
Reaction: Excitement!!! Michael and I are thrilled to be parents, but a little nervous.
Pregnancy for Mom: I am enjoying knowing there is a little baby inside and I love it already. Morning sickness has hit and I am just anxious for it to get over now.
Pregnancy for Dad: Michael isn't here right now to put in his own opinion, but he has been a trouper! He has helped around the house and kept me fed and even gotten some bbq wings when I was craving them. 
Cravings: Grapes, Biscuits and Gravy, French Fries, and BBQ Wings for Applebees


No comments:

Post a Comment